Terms and Conditions
- Initial consultations and quotations are free for new clients and are carried
out by email or telephone or in person if required dependent on location.
- For reasons of safety and insurance, personal visits to the premises of MN Virtual Assistant are not permitted. Any and all necessary meetings will be held at an alternative convenient location.
- Written quotations are provided prior to any work commencing.
- A signed contract is required before commencement of any work to indicate a client’s acceptance of MN Virtual Assistant’s Terms & Conditions.
- Should a client’s original requirements change, MN Virtual Assistant reserves the right to amend the original quotation following consultation with the client.
- Contracts can be terminated with 30 days’ written notice by either party. MN Virtual Assistant reserves the right to charge for any work carried out prior to cancellation.
- Prior holiday arrangements will be shared between both parties when the dates coincide with the assignment.
- A timesheet will be completed for each assignment to be attached to the invoice.
Confidentiality & Data Protection
- Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times.
- No information will be made available to any third party unless requested, in writing or by the client.
- All work will be kept on file for a period of 6 months. After this time, work will be deleted unless otherwise instructed in writing by the client.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure reliable service, in event of equipment failure, MN Virtual Assistant cannot be held liable for any loss of information.
- MN Virtual Assistant uses anti-virus protection and all incoming emails/documents will be scanned. Any unsolicited attachments or mail which causes concern from an unrecognised sender or has no subject heading or contains no message will be deleted
Charges & Payments
- Monthly retainer packages must be paid in advance and cannot be carried over.
- All charges are billed to the nearest half hour and charged on a monthly basis.
- Payment can be made by online banking. Should any payment fail, the client will be liable for all related charges.
- Payment is to be made 14 days from receipt of invoice.
- Overdue invoices may result in interest charges.
- Additional costs incurred such as telephone, travel, printing, stationery, postage and other
- expenses will be invoiced separately as ‘Additional expenses’ as agreed at the time of quotation.
- If 24-hour turnaround of work is requested, or specifically on a Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holiday, additional charges of 20% may be applied.
- All charges will be reviewed on 1st January of each year and clients will be notified in writing of any new charges.
- MN Virtual Assistant reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions and clients will be notified one month prior to any change/s.